Before starting Markhun, Hany was VP Marketing for Dass Group where he was instrumental in opening Markham Convention Centre & Fairfield Inn by Marriott Barrie. He played crucial role in transforming Woodbine Convention Centre to one of the most talked about convention centre in GTA.
His role as the Area Director Sales & Marketing at Hampton Inn & Holiday Inn is marked by commendable work. Before moving to Canada, Hany was Area Director of Marketing & PR at IHG Kuwait where he managed 1 Crowne Plaza & 2 Holiday inn hotels along with 2 under-construction Inter-continentals.
Hany’s Personal Motto – Creativity is Unlimited
Hany is armed with a PHD in Marketing with Honors from Madison University (USA). He further has a Masters degree in Business from ESLSCA from France and a Bachelor degree in Hotel Management from Cairo University from Egypt.
With more than 20 years of experience in the hospitality sector (Hotels, restaurants & Convention Centre), he is ready to work on your project. His international experience in more than 8 countries has given him access to marketing models in Gabon, Egypt, KSA, Emirates, Kuwait, Jordan, USA & Canada.
We get you going!
We combine unparalleled experience, extensive capabilities across all aspects of hospitality and business functions, and extensive research of successful hotel, restaurant and event hall businesses. Markhun collaborates with clients and helps them plan, develop and operate high-performance businesses.
Focused especially on new or existing hotels, restaurants, convention and event halls, Markhun is a proven business consultant serving Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, and Brampton region. Our experienced business advisors offer innovative, efficient and practical solutions to brands so that they can be successful and profitable.
Markhun aims to be a landmark and be recognized as a prominent consulting, development and management company. Our hospitality consultants strive to meet our clients’ expectations with our unparalleled team of caring and trusted industry leaders. We produce strategies to improve our clients’ bottom-line profits.
We strive to deliver the much required competitive edge to our clients which significantly improves their success. Our team employs efficient research processes and consultation methods to develop workable outcomes.
At Markhun, we have a vision to become the go to source for innovative, effective and enduring hospitality solutions to commercial and operational challenges. Our professionals make sure that our solutions are workable and sustainable.
Markhun’s Core Competencies
- Performing independent feasibility studies with integrity
- Cash flow management to ensure profitability
- Employing the company’s vast experience in staff management, organization dynamics, overhead control, cost evaluation etc.
- Effective operating systems and service procedures to enhance productivity and reduce expenditures
- Leading effective marketing campaigns and in sales management
- A profound understanding of local cultures, customs and business practices
- Creative business ideas and innovative concepts
- Competition analysis for a clear-cut direction and strategy
- Collecting sound specialized knowledge within the leisure industry
- An comprehensive understanding of development and operational costs
- An in-depth understanding of customers, their needs and requirements
- Unparalled competition analysis and location study
As one of Toronto’s leading hospitality consulting firm, we understand that value and trust are important for a quality relationship. No matter whether you have been in the hospitality business for years or just a newbie, we will help you right from the designing, planning to implementation and marketing of your business.
Our highly experienced business advisors understand how to minimize risks and maximize your investment. We perform a low-risk feasibility study to gather all the information that can help optimize the performance of your business. We aim to add money to your bottom line.